EMT OMEC provides facilities fully equipped to service and repair a wide variety of electrical equipment. Our workshop is located in Seven Hills, NSW. We specialise in servicing industry’s needs for the maintenance, overhaul and refurbishment of low voltage rotating machines up to 500kW.
Our engineering work shop capabilities include complete rewind, repair, overhaul, refurbishment, routine services, redesign and mechanical modification services for the following plant and equipment.
- AC Motors
- DC Motors
- Brake Motors, Brakes and Solenoids
- Gearboxes and Geared Motors
- Motor drives and switchgear
- Other generally related industrial equipment
EMT OMEC provides various engineering and site based services including
- Installations and removals
- On-Site Overhauls
- Vibration Analysis
- Laser alignment
- Dynamic Balancing
- VSD installations and commissioning
- Specialist Engineering & Fabrication
- Reproduction of Worn or Damaged Components
- Manufacture of skids for Pumps, Gear Heads & Portable Equipment
- Plant based fault finding and condition audits
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Energy Efficiency studies
Copyright © 2024 EMTOMEC Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.